COVID-19 SUPPORT FOR HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATIONS AND LARGE EMPLOYERS
Trapollo’s response to COVID-19 and getting employees back to work
Trapollo, with the support of m.Care technology, now offers a full-scale remote monitoring solution to address both patients and employees as we face the ongoing novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. This proven solution has been in the market for over six years with a focus on the remote care of those with chronic illnesses like COPD, CHF and Diabetes and was optimized to meet the needs of healthcare organizations and large employers addressing the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are prepared to fast-track and rapidly implement this solution for healthcare organizations and large employers across the United States.
Contact us to learn more.
BYOD Monitoring Solution for Healthcare Organizations
Care for Patients Outside the Walls of Your Facility
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought telehealth to the forefront as healthcare organizations navigate how to care for new, chronically ill patients, potentially COVID-19 positive patients and safely continue to care for existing patients.
Trapollo’s connected health solutions have been optimized to meet the needs of many patient populations that are in need of monitoring – including COVID-19 patients. In early March, partnering with a leading medical team, we added a COVID-19 patient monitoring plan to our existing virtual care platform to specifically address the needs of this growing population
Our tailored, bring-your-own-device (BYOD) solution enables healthcare organizations to engage patients through:
- Downloadable software: Our application is available for consumer download via the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Vital Monitoring specific to COVID-19: pre-configured modules for patients to take specified vital readings and enter data directly into the platform.
- Speech-to-text: For scenarios where connected devices aren’t available or the data has to be entered manually, we have a great time-saving solution – speech-to-text. Patients can utilize this feature to enter this data verbally into the platform.
- Real-time News and Education: ability to provide up-to-date resources from the CDC and other verified sources.
- Two-way Video: Built within our platform is the ability to connect with a patient or clinical team member via a secure two-way video virtual visit without having to leave the application.
- GPS Tracking: Allows care teams to see potential hotspots based on their patients’ locations, when enabled by patients.
Connected Health – The Right-Now Solution
As we focus on flattening the curve to mitigate virus spreading, healthcare organizations must focus on care delivery outside of the hospital. Connected Health is a right-now solution to address the COVID-19 pandemic, but as we move past this pandemic, connected health solutions can help prepare for what may lie ahead and allow you to rethink care delivery for other patient populations under your care.
BYOD Monitoring Solution for Large Employers
Enable Employees to Return to Work Safely
In our current environment, employers are tasked with safely bringing employees back to work. To do so, employers must identify a proven, scalable solution that will keep their workforce safe and avoid the spread of the virus by preventing employees who demonstrate a high risk of COVID-19 exposure or infection from an immediate return to the office.
There is no shortage of return-to-work checklists available, but what about the critical step of monitoring and reviewing the healthcare vitals of your employees that are getting ready to come back to the office?
Trapollo’s connected health solutions leverage the latest technologies to engage employees in using their own devices. Our proven solution is a feature-rich application that supports and monitors your employees’ health journey across the full disease life cycle.
- Wellness & Prevention: Consumer education from CDC and other verified sources.
- Screening: Custom surveys to assess employee’s health and exposure to COVID-19, vital sign measurements and predictive risk algorithms to calculate the individual’s health risk.
- Diagnosis: Video visits, customized education and information.
- Treatment & Recovery: Symptom management, vital sign monitoring and employer communication.
- Return to Work: Vital sign and survey monitoring to support return to work criteria.
Need Medical Devices? Trapollo Can Help
- Oral digital thermometers
- Finger pulse oximeters
- Infrared thermometers
- Automated temperature measurement stations
- General use masks
Let us know how we can help you get the devices you need!
Contact Us Today
The first half of the year has presented a new set of obstacles for the healthcare community, above and beyond the inefficiencies that have plagued
More than three months into the COVID-19 pandemic, states continue to go through phased re-opening of business and social activities. Many companies that were closed
As the country continues to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic, federal, state and local authorities are implementing re-opening strategies that will allow many activities that