Last updated 4/15/2020
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We and/or our Service Providers (defined below) may collect information that you provide directly to Trapollo through your use of this Website. For example, Trapollo collects information when you use or register for a service, subscribe to receive notifications, participate in promotional activities, or communicate through the Website. In addition, when you interact with Third-Party Services (defined below), you may be able to provide information to third parties.
Personal information collected via the Website includes, but may not be limited to:
- name, address, website address, social media handle, photograph, and contact information;
- organization (including the organization’s name, website, phone number, and address), fields of work, languages, and location;
- username and password;
- the results of any questionnaires that you respond to;
- demographic information, such as age, racial or ethnic origin, religion; and
- your personal interests (collectively, “Personally Information”).
Information Collected Automatically
Trapollo, its Service Providers, and/or Third-Party Services may also automatically collect and log certain information about you when you access or use this Website (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may include IP address, device identifier, browser type, operating system, information about your use of the Website, and data regarding network connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device).
The methods that may be used on the Website to collect Usage Information include:
- Log Information: Log information is data about your use of the Website, such as IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and related data, and may be stored in log files.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: Cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, and other tracking technologies now and hereafter developed (“Tracking Technologies”) may be used to collect information about interactions with the Platform or e-mails, including information about your browsing behavior and information regarding your interactions with other Platform users. The tracking technologies used on the Platform include, but are not necessarily limited to:
Information That Trapollo Collects from Other Sources
Trapollo may obtain information about you from other sources, including its vendors or third-party service providers, and combine it with your account information. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, this Policy is not intended to limit Trapollo’s activities regarding such third-party-source information to the extent permitted by law, and such data be treated as Personal Information under this Policy if it to the extent that it is combined with other sources of information that were independently collected by Trapollo.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Trapollo may use information about you, including Platform-Collected Personal Data and other Personal Information, about you for any purpose that is not inconsistent with this Policy or a statement made by Trapollo at the point of collection, including, without limitation, the following:
- Allow you to participate in the services offered on the Website;
- Facilitate, manage, personalize, and improve your online experience;
- Process your registration or manage your account;
- Transact with you, provide services or information you request, respond to your comments, questions and requests, and/or send you notices or other relevant communications;
- Provide you with promotional materials related to Trapollo products and/or services, and our partners and partnerships;
- Improve the Website and for any other internal business purposes;
- Tailor our content, and offers; and
- Prevent and address fraud, breach of policies or terms, and threats or harm.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
It is our policy to not disclose your information to anyone outside of Trapollo and our vendors or business partners without your prior consent. Likewise, we do not sell or share your Personal Information with parties unconnected with Trapollo services or products without your consent.
Under certain circumstances, however, Trapollo reserves the right to share your Personal Information with a third party in the following situations:
- With third parties to investigate and help prevent fraud, other unlawful activity or activity that threatens a service network;
- With legal, governmental, or judicial authorities as instructed or required by those authorities and applicable laws, or in relation to legal activity, such as to comply with a subpoena, request by public authorities for meeting national security or law enforcement requirements, or other similar legal process;
- With the appropriate government and law enforcement authorities, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- With persons or any third party of your choosing and at your discretion; and
- With necessary third parties in connection with, or during negotiations for, a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of Trapollo’s assets.
Notwithstanding the above, Trapollo reserves the right to share your information with its agents, vendors, consultants, or service providers in connection with their work on Trapollo’s behalf. Our agreements with these entities require that they keep your Personal Information confidential and only use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to perform their functions and not for any other purpose. We also contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf:
- We use a third-party provider, Lifescience Technologies, LLC to provide a digital health platform that allows our business partners to engage with end users through a patient engagement portal.
You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from Trapollo at any time by: (i) for promotional e-mails, following the instructions provided in emails to click on the unsubscribe link; (ii) logging onto your customer account and changing your communication preferences; or (iii) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that contains details about your request.
Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, Trapollo may, subject to applicable law, continue to send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, transactions, servicing, or Trapollo’s ongoing business relations. Your opt-out preferences are limited to the e-mail address or phone number used and will not affect subsequent subscriptions.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
There may be hyperlinks on the Website to other websites or locations that are operated and controlled by third parties (“Third-Party Websites“). These Third-Party Websites may solicit personal information from you. We make no representations regarding the policies or business practices of such Third-Party Websites and encourage you to familiarize yourself with their privacy policies before providing them with your personal information.
Trapollo takes reasonable measures to protect personal information collected through the Website from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, transmission via the Internet and online digital storage are not completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information collected through our Website.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY
The Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from such children. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will make all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
Trapollo will retain your Personal Information only as long as needed for business, tax, retention and legal purposes, or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Trapollo reserves the right to change this Policy by publishing new terms on our Website at any time. Your continued use of our Website after such changes means you accept the Policy as revised. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy to stay informed about how we collect and process your Personal Information.
HOW TO CONTACT US