Virtual Healthcare Platform
Cloud-Based Virtual Healthcare Services Extending Beyond Traditional Patient Care
Trapollo Converge is a highly flexible and extensible remote care platform that uses powerful digital engagement tools, continuous patient monitoring, telehealth capabilities, and population health monitoring functions to help connect clinicians, doctors, and patients across the healthcare spectrum. Our virtual care solutions provide a cloud-based triage management alternative, to help reduce the need for triage management services in hospitals and primary care facilities, as patients are receiving triage services and care at home.
Easily Integrate Care Delivery Models Into Clinical Dashboards & Workflows
Trapollo Converge makes it easy for clinicians and caregivers to plan and execute remote care management.
- Use intuitive data-driven technology, supporting value-based health care models
- Integrate models seamlessly into existing clinical workflows
- Improve patient outcomes and reduce administrative burdens at a significantly lower cost
Data-Driven Care Coordination & Clinician-Patient Communication
A device-agnostic platform, Trapollo Converge can help improve the patient journey.
- Increase care plan adherence by boosting patient engagement and access to care
- Enable more efficient and customized clinician-patient communication
- Allow healthcare professionals to focus on delivering outstanding value-based care
Learn More About Our Virtual Healthcare Technology Solutions
Are you interested in streamlining and improving quality of care with our secure, cloud-based patient engagement and remote care solutions?
Disease-Specific Care Plans + Single-Dashboard Triage Management
Evidence-based algorithms provide clinicians unmatched treatment customization.
- Coordinate all remote care from one easy-to-use dashboard
- Obtain actionable insights to enable early disease detection and proactive interventions
- Create, revise and manage customized care plans using disease-specific templates
Improved Patient Engagement and Self-Care Management at Home
Leverage our intuitive remote triage management and patient engagement platform.
- Establish patient goals through tasks and surveys while monitoring conditions and medication compliance
- Facilitate non-emergency communications between care team members, patients and family members
- Automate patient scheduling and doctor scheduling
Proven Implementation Strategy
Trapollo’s solutions span over 11 years of experience in healthcare technology.
- Proven, repeatable implementation methodology
- Directed design methods to help optimize clinical teams’ time requirements
- Fixed price, fixed scope, fixed timeline
- Out-of-the-box pre-configured condition-specific monitoring care plans to help accelerate time to value
- Flexible EHR integration
Virtual care encompasses all aspects of care for remote patients receiving treatment virtually. This technology enables patients across the world to receive cutting-edge care otherwise unavailable to them, whether due to physical, financial, or geographical constraints. Valuable components of virtual care include patient engagement, patient/provider communication, telehealth, and remote patient monitoring — all of which our platform supports.
At its core, virtual healthcare finds a patient and provider connecting to the internet and communicating online. In practice, however, virtual healthcare can take diverse forms; there is no “one size fits all” system of how care works.
Patients and providers may communicate through pre-existing apps, such as text messengers, email, or video-chatting software such as Zoom or Skype. Other providers opt to leverage comprehensive virtual care platforms, such as Trapollo Converge, built from the ground up for remote patient care.
Virtual visits are the foundation of virtual healthcare. The term refers to any video or audio calls between a healthcare provider and their patient.
As with in-person appointments, virtual visits can cover varied patient needs — from yearly checkups to chronic disease management. The only difference is the means of communication.
A fundamental component of virtual healthcare, digital patient engagement refers to providers engaging with patients online. As with in-person treatment, patient engagement is essential to the effectiveness of virtual healthcare.
Digital patient engagement encompasses a plethora of best practices, strategies, and devices. These include, but are not limited to, reminders for patients to engage in wellness activities, automated messages prompting patients to test vitals, surveys to check in on a patient’s physical or mental health, nutrition management, medication management, and offering intuitive online software for patients to stay engaged in their care.
Patient engagement software refers to any electronic, digital tool designed to engage patients, whether via communication, access to resources, or treatment management. These tools are accessible via smartphones, tablets, or computers.
Trapollo Converge has several patient engagement features, including reminding patients of goals through automated tasks, facilitating communication between providers, patients, and family. Our solution also includes solutions built to support remote patient monitoring, chronic care management, and hospital at home services.